Re: S\WAN

On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 04:35:06PM -0500, Jeremy Rodriguez wrote:
> Does anyone know of a free Linux S\WAN?
> I need IPSec and have looked at freeswan.org , but they it is still buggy.

	Yeah, well, Windows XP/NT/2K are all still buggy.  Linux is still
buggy.  Damn near everything is still buggy for some value of "buggy".
The 1.94 release of FreeSWAN has a couple of problems that are fixed
in the snapshots, but I've been running FreeSWAN in a production environment
for over 2 years.  Bug for bug, if M$ and put XP out with a cayanga
security hole like they did, I would not call FreeSWAN "buggy".  Still
under development, yes.  But pretty solid in my book.

> Any suggestions?

	Yeah, get a handle on the concept of "buggy".

> Thanks in Advance,
> Jeremy

	Mike
--