IPSEC in a IPv4/IPv6 mixed scenario

Hello

I'm doing a small research about IPSEC and I've already read the RFC's
and latest drafts, but there is a question that still remains:

- Is it possible to use IPSEC on a IPv4/Ipv6 scenario. To clarify this a
bit, imagine the "Road Warrior" scenario. Is it possible to have the
road warrior with IPv4 connecting to the corporate SG wich is running
IPv6 applying one of the transition mechanisn in between? If it is
possible wich are the transition mechanisms that apply?

My feeling is that this is not possible, but you guy's are the experts
and I thought that maybe you could shed some light on this matter.

Thank you very much for your help

P.S: If this is a know issue, could you please provide some pointers...
--
        Mario Filipe
        mjnf@uevora.pt

This is a digitally signed message part