RE: What is the standardization status of AES in IPSec?

I'm curious as to how many people believe that a MUST for a 128-bit AES
key means a MUST for 128 bits of entropy in the key.

The *strength* of the key determination algorithm need not
match the *length* of the cipher key, thus one might not need larger groups
for larger keys.

And, if anyone really wants that must strength in key determination,
the computational advantages of elliptic curve groups are overwhelming.

Hilarie