Re: What is the standardization status of AES in IPSec?

Well, since FIPS-197 says that one of the three key lengths MUST be
supported, and that the other two SHOULD be supported, it's probably a good
idea to follow that lead, and choose a single key size that must be
supported, and the keep the others optional.

                     "Scott Fanning"
                     <sfanning@cisco.com       To:     "Andrew Wenlang Zhu" <Andrew_zhu@hp.com>,
                     >                          <ipsec@lists.tislabs.com>
                     Sent by:                  cc:
                     owner-ipsec@lists.t       Subject:     Re: What is the standardization status of AES in IPSec?
                     islabs.com

                     02/01/02 02:59 PM

and on that note.. If AES is the MUST implement algorithm, does that
include
all key sizes?

Scott