RE: Certificates from VeriSign

If you are going to be doing PKI based testing it is a good idea to be able
to issues your own certs with different extensions and profiles.  Some
options for free certificates are: Windows NT and later server versions come
with a CA, OpenSSL includes a CA (well, the ability to issue certs and CRLs
anyway) and you can download eval versions of the Netscape CMS CA as well.

Khaja