RE: Certificates from Verisign

Bhargavi,
VeriSign has a site
http://www.verisign.com/partnernet/enterprise/tools/bakeoff/main.html from
which you can obtain certificates for IPsec testing.  To enroll for a cert
you can specify a file containing a PKCS#10, or use SCEP, CRS, etc.   The
details are on the site.  Just remember to email
bakeoff-support@verisign.com when you have enrolled so that somebody will
approve it or if you have other questions.

Michael