Re: doubt on draft-ietf-ipsec-nat-t-ike-01.txt

By sending the Destination you can tell the Initiator whether they are
behind a NAT.  The initiator cannot tell on their own without help.
If the initiator gets a NAT_T payload that says "here is the hash of
_your_ IP/Port as I received it" and the hash doesn't match what the
initiator hashed for its own IP/Port, then now it knows it's behind a
NAT.

-derek