Procedures

I’m in the midst of an original implementation of IPSec / ISAKMP / IKE
for our IPv4 stack and after reading the relevant RFC’s in parallel
find some unanswered questions which are going to be difficult to
impossible to investigate empirically, such as precise handling of
weak key tests in the key material extraction for each of the three
subkeys of 3DES.  Is there a compilation of clarifications on such
questions anywhere available?  Secondary question is whether it is
appropriate to post questions to this list and if not to whom should
they be addressed?

Direct replies would be appreciated, no need to swamp this group
with them.  Thanks in advance.

    Greg Bailey     |  ATHENA Programming, Inc  |  503-295-7703  |
  ----------------  |  310 SW 4th Ave  Ste 530  |  fax 295-6935  |
  greg@minerva.com  |  Portland, OR  97204  US  |