RE: NAT Traversal

Hi,
  MobileIP working group did lot of work in regards to NAT discovery
  and Traversal. We can use this work as basis to define discovery
  and traversal of NAT boxes in this working group OR see the
  possibility of using mobileIP work here. This will not require
  any changes to either IKE/IPSEC or no changes to NAT boxes.

  Mr Henrik is kind enough to offer his services to solve the
  problem with his expertise in mobileIP. I really would like to
  see some solution which solves the problem without any changes
  to IKE/IPSEC and NAT boxes.

Regards
Srini

--