RE: NAT Traversal

Solution 3:
     I had gone through midcom documents. It seems that midcom
     NAT traversal is different from what we are trying to
     achieve.

     But mobileIP working group NAT traversal is similar to what
     we are discussing here.

     Is there any interest in using mobileIP nat traversal?
     It seems that, it works even if IPSEC device gets the
     private IP address from the local service provider.
     It works with any other applications too.

     No changes to IPSEC/IKE and NAT boxes. Once mobile IP is
     implemented on both ends of communication, it should work.

Regards
Srini

--
Srinivasa Rao Addepalli