Call for agenda items

	The Minneapolis IETF meeting is fast approaching us, so this is
a call for agenda items for the upcoming meeting.  Please send requests
for meeting time to both Barbara and I.

	We will assume that document editors who updated I-D's for this
meeting will want time to talk about their drafts, but a quick note
indicating how much time you think will be needed, and what sort of
issues you'd like to discuss would be greatly appreciated.

						- Ted

P.S.  Due to a family emergency, I may not be able responding quickly to
e-mails sent to me during this week, and in the worse case, may be
somewhat late arriving at Minneapolis.