How to pass AES rounds number through PF_KEY interface

Howdy all:

I am working on implement AES on HPUX IPsec/9000 which uses PF_KEY v2
between kernel and IKE.

Since the AES rounds number MAY be negotiated according to the Internet
Draft <<The AES Cipher Algorithm and Its Use With IPsec>>
<draft-ietf-ipsec-cipher-aes-cbc-03.txt>, I need to find a way to pass the
rounds number from IKE to kernel to install the SA. Unfortunately, I can not
find a pre-defined parameter to transfer this number.

How do you transfer the AES rounds number in PF_KEY?

Thanks

Andrew Zhu
HP Systems Networking Solution Lab
IP Security & System Firewall Project