Re: Choosing between IKEv2 and JFK

  Why does the initiator need to know whether his IP address changed? He's
getting back an opaque blob which is solely for the responder's use. How
that blob was derived is not important to him. He doesn't know HKr either.

  If a NAT box is between the two parties then the address included in the
authenticator blob calculations will be that of the NAT box. This will not
"destroy NAT interop."

  Dan.

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:04:08 PST you wrote