RE: Remove little-used algorithms from IKEv2

Any reason for keeping the MD5 algorithms given their somewhat compromised
status?

MD5 and SHA are pretty close and share the same internal structure so I
don't think we can really justify MD5 as a fallback to SHA-1, particularly
in the light of the Dobbertin results.

We should anticipate that the AES based SHA-2 algorithms will appear in due
course so it is not as if there would only be one algorithm

		Phill

Phillip Hallam-Baker FBCS C.Eng.
Principal Scientist
VeriSign Inc.