Re: Don't remove TS from IKEv2

> The purpose of traffic selectors is *not* to modify the SPD, but
> rather to allow policy compatibility (or lack thereof) to be
> discovered sooner rather than later.

We cannot really negotiate traffic selectors through IKE. The only message
we will probably get is "NO PROPOSAL CHOSEN". At IPSec layer, TS serves as a
simple traffic filter firewall.

By removing TS completely, we can integrate firewall & vpn better and the
policy enforcer is as good as your firewall. For people without firewall
solution, adding traffic filter should be no big deal.

my 2 cents,
-Rajesh M