Re: divergent interpretations of IKE/IPsec - interop issues

Michael,

>   Please read draft-spencer-ipsec-ike-implementation-02.txt
>   It has proposed to make this a WG BCP, but there is some discussion as to
> whether this is a good idea at this time.

I've read the draft, and I liked the content.  However, I don't think
it addresses all the issues that an implementor faces, especially the
details of processing individual messages.  One way forward would be
to extend this document with more details, and make it less FreeS/WAN
specific.

-Sami