RE: Policy requirements in Son-Of-IKE

just for completeness..(personally not in favor of the approach).

some of the emails in the discussion thread also indicated a desire to
completely delink policy from IKE and make it part of the local fw or
other subsystem implementation. In this case the mismatched SAs are detected
not during SA establishment, but during runtime. This approach requires
standardized ways in ipsec to report to the peer about the mismatch
(to avoid blackhole problems).

-- sankar --