RE: Move TS to optional (RE: Don't remove TS from IKEv2)

It IS an IKEv2 issue when SPD is converted to TS and TS is used in IKEv2.
Everyone MUST have a standard way to say what is "FTP" or "H323".  The
representation of SPD and the conversion of SPD to TS must be standardized
to achieve IKE interoperability.

Michael Shieh