RE: Move TS to optional (RE: Don't remove TS from IKEv2)

Are dynamic protocols a requirement for ikev2?
There have no comments to that regard.

Assuming that they are..

One concern I have with the proposed approaches is the additional
latency between discovery of the dynamic information and updating the
peer with the dynamic information. Using any of the proposed mechanisms
(via IKE or external protocol), the latency may be unacceptably high
for some type of traffic.

Another alternative worth considering is to do policy change
inband to ipsec traffic. After all, if a secure a channel has
already been established with the peer, why not use the same channel
for updating the selector information?

-- sankar --