Re: Policy requirements in Son-Of-IKE

> On Fri, 22 Mar 2002, Michael Richardson wrote:
>

> > PS: I'm a bit upset that any time was spent on presentations on Thursday
> >  morning. We should have spent the high bandwidth time in the small room
> >  on discussion about these things.
> >
> >  I guess I should have read the agenda with more thought and objected to it.
> >  I wonder if an official interim meeting in late April would have value.

I missed this in the first reading of this mail.

As you know, I fully agree. I don't know the politics around interim
meetings, but given that we made absolutely NO forward progress in the
last two meetings, I would consider some interim meeting valuable IF
we can have a goal to the meeting (which is not just 'give five
presentations and go home).

jan
 --
Jan Vilhuber                                            vilhuber@cisco.com
Cisco Systems, San Jose                                     (408) 527-0847