RE: Move TS to optional (RE: Don't remove TS from IKEv2)

I agree that we should minimize/avoid changes to ipsec protocol since many
people have it implemented in hardware - but does that make it immune
to enhancement/changes?

> Let's try to keep the protocols separate. If you think that IKE isn't
> the best place to do this, I would argue that ipsec is an even worse
> place to do this.

I would recommend that any proposed solution for the SA selector update
take latency considerations into account.

-- sankar --