RE: Is TS agreement necessary?

In my case, on the sender side, I would decide on a tunnel based on VLAN ID or the port from which the packet was received. The selectors in IPSec makes it less flexible for applications like these.

> As an aside, can you tell us why wildcard TS values do not
> satisfy your
> requirements in the same way that omitting TS values would?

0.0.0.0/0 is used to mean "allow tunnel traffic only". Something like "allow all traffic from tunnel" will be useful. A tunnel without selectors can be used for that.