RE: Dead peer detection

> Howdy,
>
> 	Hey, I was interested! Very early on I asked the draft authors
> about their intentions and they told me to not implement the -00 draft
> because they envisioned significant change. So I waited. (and
> waited...).  If we implemented the -00 draft, would we interoperate with
> you?

Well, as one of the authors, I can honestly say I don't recall that
conversation.

Yes, if you implemented -00, you would interoperate (well... hopefully at
least ;). IOS, PIX, VPN3000, and our Client have all implemented the -00
draft seperately, and have had successful interop.  Perhaps we can test at
the next bakeoff?