Re: IPsec IANA registry

Tero brought up a good question:

At 7:05 PM +0300 4/9/02, Tero Kivinen wrote:
>Do key length, rounds, and dictionary size belong there at all, as
>they are simply numbers (in bits, rounds, size in log2).

He is speaking about sections 7.5, 7.6, and 7.7.

I included them because 2407 says that, in each case, zero is
"reserved". On the other hand, no one can register any other values,
and zero clearly is nonsensical for all three values. Does anyone
object if I remove these three sections?

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium