Re: Re: Can the two entities have multiple ISAKMP SAs?

Can you show me the detail of the using cookie to indicate ISAKMP SA?
I mean:two entities (e.g.  ISAKMP servers) can negotiate (and have active) multiple ISAKMP SAs,so the message used for negotiating SAs in Prase 2 should be encoded by one of
													  ~~~~~~~
ISAKMP SAs.
I know in phrase 1 it uses cookies to indicate which ISAKMP SA is negotiating now.
Does the cookie in Phrase 2 indicate the selected ISAKMP SA?
If it is,do you mean that we can use some bits of the cookie in Phrase 2 to select ISAKMP SA?

thanks

/phoenixcry