From: James Comen [mailto:jcomen@torrentnet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 9:40 AM
To: ipseclist
Subject: Test tools for IKE

Hi,
We're working on an IKE implementation and trying to do interoperability
testing.
Does anyone know of any test tools which we can test our IKE
implementation against?

It would be great if we could find a tool which would allow us to
monitor the skeyid{_*}
creation process on the remote side to compare against our side.

Does such a tool exist?
How does one verify the correctness of their skeyid's? (other than
attempting an IKE negotiation
with an off the shelf product)

Thanks
Jim

--
Jim Comen                           jcomen@torrentnet.com
Ericsson IP Infrastructure          Voice (919) 472 - 9932