Re: IPsec and Java

> Does anybody know if there exists a Java IPsec implementation?
> (And if it is open source/)

Not that I'm aware of...

I'm assuming you mean a Java implementation of the IPsec protocols, plus a
policy engine of some kind.  I am not aware of any such implementation, but
don't let that sun.com address fool you - I'm no Java wizard.  There may be
one out there, I'm not just aware of any.

Or do you mean something like extensions to Java sockets so that they can
protect network traffic with IPsec?  I am also not aware of any such
implementation, but I am _very_ interested in at least getting Solaris-style
IP_SEC_OPT functionality out to Java, if not something (much) better.

Dan