RE: IPsec Monitoring Mib

The question is ' How bad do you need to manage it..'.  If your deploying
in production environments then all of a sudden management becomes a real
problem to solve. I don't care much about the disagreements... What I need
is clearly defined in the Tim Jenkins Draft IPsec Tunnel Monitoring Mib...
All I'm looking for are the SA table definitions and the stats ...    I'll
probably just use the same/similar approach in my enterprise
extensions....   But yes, I agree, I would much rather be able to implement
this via a standard mib.....