RE: Status of SCTP

	Hello!

I'm sorry about the stupid questions. I should have remembered
"RTFM first" ;-)

draft-ietf-ipsec-jfk-03 specifies in section 5:

    JFK supports two different address types: a list of IPv4 address
    ranges, and a list of IPv6 address ranges.  A single address is a
    range where the starting and ending elements are the same.
    Subnets are converted to range format.  The notion of "all
    addresses" is expressed as the pair (0, 0xFFFFFFFF) for IPv4; v6
    is handled similarly.

and draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-01 specifies in section 2.9:

   IKEv2 is more flexible than IKEv1. IKEv2 allows sets of ranges of
   both addresses and ports, and allows the Responder to choose a subset
   of the requested traffic rather than simply responding "not
   acceptable".

It seems that both JFK and IKEv2 support SCTP's set of addresses
(multihoming) feature.

What about the draft-ietf-ipsec-sctp draft? Is it already submitted
to the IESG? I didn't find any information about
the draft-ietf-ipsec-sctp on the home page of the IESG.

Best Regards,
Juha Ollila