IKE and Legacy A.S

Hi,

I'm currently studying the support of legacy authentication system
for our products. During my researches i came accross the following drafts :

	- draft-zegman-ike-hybrid-auth
	- draft-beaulieu-ike-xauth
	- draft-ietf-ipsra-pic

Hopefully these are the only proposals for legacy AS support,
only the third seems to be revelant as the two others are out-of-date,
if not please correct me.

Did anyone try to use PIC/EAP in his IKE implementation and would
give feedback ?

Best regards,

--
#              Laurent Fabre                 #