Re: JFK nit

> >Sorry if this has been repeated before...
>
> Or, more importantly, is part of a recent document that the WG is
> using as part of its decision-making process. Please see
> draft-ietf-ipsec-soi-features-00.txt, in which this is one of the
> options for one of the features listed there.

Ummm, I think you miss my point.  I don't see anything in section 6.1 that
deals with data alignment and making sure payloads are optimized for register
load/store operations.

I don't care about JFK's proposed TLV vs. the way IKEv2 does it, but I do
care very much about a TLV that is encoded to optimize for modern CPU design.

Dan