RE: [saag] Re:

hi

what do you mean by "in terms of addressing"?

my understanding of rsvp is:
rsvp travels hop-by-hop (rsvp capable nodes) from one end-point to an other
(except if you use some rsvp extensions like rsvp proxy etc.). hence "RSVP
is end-to-end in one direction (sender->receiver)" confuses me somehow. the
security for rsvp is build on hop-by-hop security based on a chain-of-trust.

ciao
hannes