RE: Public Keys to initiate IPsec.

Eric,
I understand that you like to setup IPSec SAs for pairs of identities
(server name, endpoint name). In my opinion, this it not what RFC 2705 means
with using IPSec for MGCP. There you need really the IP addresses to build
SAs and you get secure IP links. The next open question for me is, do you
like to secure IP packets or MGCP commands and responses? You wrote, that
the endpoint name is in the header of MGCP messages, but is the endpoint
name in the payload of every IP packet? If not, there is no way to lookup
the SA from outbound IP packets with help of this endpoint name. So, it
looks like you want to adapt IPSec to the MGCP application layer. This
should be possible, but is this "stay with accepted standards"? Please
correct me, if I understand you wrong.
Christina