RE: Remove from Email List

As a reminder to everyone --- like many mailing lists on the Internet,
the IPSEC mailing list uses the standard internet conventions that the
administration address for the mailing list foo-list@host.domain is
foo-list-request@host.domain.

In this case, the IPSEC mailing list is run using majordomo, so
sending mail to ipsec-request@lists.tislabs.com with the word
"unsubscribe" in the message body will do the trick.