RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsec-soi-features-01.txt

RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsec-soi-features-01.txt Thanks Paul for your help in sorting out the = features. The response to your newest draft may be limited = because those interested in the next version of IKE like what they read = in the current IKEv2 draft. My view is, and has been, that the = draft is a complete protocol solution. Perhaps others view it the = same way. I have your most recent draft regarding = features. It is well written. Regards, Dennis Beard -----Original Message----- From: Paul Hoffman / VPNC [<3d.htm>mailto:paul.hoffman@vpnc.org]<= /FONT> Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 4:10 PM To: ipsec@lists.tislabs.com Subject: Re: I-D = ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsec-soi-features-01.txt Only a very small number of people have posted to the = list what they think they need for the successor-to-IKE protocol. = This new draft incorporates pointers to the "need to think = about" items in the scenarios in Cheryl's requirements document. The = idea here is to help stimulate discussion so we can reach closure on the = required features. Surely, more people than the samll handful who have = commented so far must have strong views on what they need/want from = successor-to-IKE. --Paul Hoffman, Director --VPN Consortium