RE: PMTU and NAT-Traversal problem

Hello jan,
Thanks, but that is not the answer to my question.
problem is information for SA look up is not present in the returned ICMP
PMTU message.
Hence sender cannot determine in which SA to update returned MTU.
I think I should explain it bit more clearly.
When a IPSec packet with DF bit set, cannot be transmitted over a link with
less MTU,
the router would send ICMP PMTU error packet back to sender which
contains  IP header and 64 bits of IPSec headers of faulting packet as data.
sender uses the SPI and other packet selectors in the 64 bit information to
look up SA's and adjust their MTU with the returned MTU value in the ICMP
PMTU message.
Now, in case where NAT Traversal is supported, IPSec packets will be
encapsulated in UDP packets and 8 bytes of NON -IKE marker, the 64 bit info
after IP hdr will only contain UDP header using which sender cannot
determine SA's over which original faulting packet was sent.
Is there any solution exists for this problem?
Thanks
Lokesh