draft-ietf-ipsec-ciph-aes-xcbc-mac-02.txt

Hi Jeff, Steve,

draft-ietf-ipsec-ciph-aes-xcbc-mac-02.txt has gone through working group
last call, and is ready to be submitted for IETF last call and to the
IESG for consideration as an Proposed Standard.  Could you please inform
the secretariat to kick off the process for this draft?  Many thanks!

n.b.  The other cipher I-D's, draft-ietf-ipsec-ciph-aes-cbc-03.txt,
draft-ietf-ipsec-ciph-sha-256-00.txt are currently expired.  We are
currently waiting on Sheila to update the test vectors and make a few
other minor changes.  At that point the revised I-D's will be going to
working group last call.

					- Ted and Barbara