Ready for IETF last call: draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-modp-groups-04.txt

Hi Steve, Jeff,

	The I-D draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-modp-groups-04.txt has been through
working group last call, and with no comments against it, it is ready to
go to IETF last call and for consideration by the IESG for Proposed
Standard.

	The draft is still missing IANA assignments for some of the
groups in the document, which we asked Tero to work on obtaining from
the IANA.  This has not been accomplished yet, but we believe this can
be addressed in parallel with the IETF last call and IESG consideration
period.

						- Ted