IPSec support for IPv6

Hi All, I'm = trying to do interop with IPv6 with IPSec support. I'm using Cisco 2600 series with = IOS version 12.2 T. It has support for IPv6. But I couldn't find commands = for configuring IPSec for IPv6. For example configuring the peer address using the set peer = command. The = link <3d.htm>h= ttp://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/pcat/iossw.htm#xtocid7 says that one of the Key Benefits of = IPv6 is Integrated support for IP Security (IPSec) and mobile IP as "native" IPv6 features. I = would like to know what is the Cisco IOS version I'm supposed to use, to support IPSec = for IPv6 datagrams if anyone has tried this. Any = help in this regard is highly appreciated. thanks = in advance, Mohini