Re: Son of IKE: A proposal for moving forward

You get a self-fulfilling prophecy if your idea of
"practical applicability" == "VPN". Which is
exactly my point. Nobody's even considering any of
the other intended applicability of IPsec when
making decisions about how large the keying
kitchen sink needs to be.

	     Mike