Re: Son of IKE: A proposal for moving forward

On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 05:36:37PM -0700, Sandy Harris wrote:
> Jan Vilhuber wrote:
> >
> > Cheryl tried to put together a requirements/scenario
> > document. You can find it here.
> >
> > http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-sonofike-rqts-00.txt
> >
> > It tries to list all scenarios we could think of.
>
> You missed opportunistic encryption:
>
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-richardson-ipsec-opportunistic-09.txt

Sandy,

Would you or one of the freeswan folks care to write up some text for
the soneofike-tqts document describing the requirements for SOI in
that particular scenario?

If after your analysis, it turns out that they are identical to the
VPN or the end-to-end scenario, we could just include a note that the
relevant scenario also covers opportunistic encryption.

							- Ted