Re: SOI QUESTIONS: 2.3 Authentication styles

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Uri Blumenthal wrote:

> > > For those of us who believe that remote access is inherently part of
> > > the VPN scenario for IPsec because our customers tell us it is, yes.
> > >

> > AFAIK, no customer has told the WG this yet.
>
> I am a "customer" of Remote Access and I'm telling the WG this right
> now.
>
> > I wonder why our customers tell us a different thing.
>
> Don't know what customers you asked, and how your question to them was
> phrased :-]

Real customers don't speak up in this forum. My guess is that, it is
because of some theories that were floated about them in the past,
especially when it came to remote access. I don't think you are a real
customer :-)

If you think you are a real customer, I will try my survey on remote
access security and IKE with you :-)

    chinna