Re: SOI QUESTIONS: 2.3 Authentication styles

I don't know... This is not technical anymore...

Anyway, look who's talking about flaming. I don't beleive this mail has
come from Dan, unless I see a PGP signature :-)

    chinna

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Dan Harkins wrote:

>   Maybe because they're afraid of being flamed.
>
>   Dan.
>
> On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 12:06:44 PDT you wrote

> > > For those of us who believe that remote access is inherently part of
> > > the VPN scenario for IPsec because our customers tell us it is, yes.
> > >

> > AFAIK, no customer has told the WG this yet. I wonder why our customers
> > tell us a different thing.
> >
> >     chinna

__
chinna narasimha reddy pellacuru
"Moral Clarity: Def. When you do it, it is moral relativism, when I do it,
it is the repudiation of moral equivalence."