Re: SOI QUESTIONS: 2.3 Authentication styles

  Darren,

  Support for legacy authentication is not continuing; it has not even
started yet. That's what this discussion is about, determining whether
there is support for legacy authentication. At the end of this discussion
we'll know whether there is WG consensus to support legcay authentication.
Some CRACK-like extension won't be added unless the WG supports it.

  If you feel strongly one way or the other please make your opinion known.

  Dan.

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:02:32 EDT you wrote