Re: SOI QUESTIONS: 2.3 Authentication styles

Putting it in your own words...

"I agree that proxy firewalls can offer better security than packet
filtering firewalls, assuming suitable care is applied to the..."

    chinna

On Fri, 21 Jun 2002, Stephen Kent wrote:

> At 7:06 PM -0700 6/20/02, Chinna N.R. Pellacuru wrote:
> >Unless that is your standard of security!
> >
> >     chinna
> >
> >On Thu, 20 Jun 2002, Chinna N.R. Pellacuru wrote:
> >
> >>  minimal 'static packet filtering' in IPsec is useless.
> >>
> >  >     chinna
> >>

> repetition of value judgements without substantiation, as above, is useless
>
> Steve

__
chinna narasimha reddy pellacuru
"Moral Clarity: Def. When you do it, it is moral relativism, when I do it,
it is the repudiation of moral equivalence."