apology

It was brought to my attention that Chinna is just one of several
Cisco employee participating in the IPsec discussions, and that his
"unique" perspective on matters ought not be viewed as representative
of the organization.  BBN is now part of a very large organization,
and I am sensitive to the difference between individual and corporate
positions. So, despite the use of "we" by Chinna in his postings, I
will not assume that his postings represent a corporate stance, and
thus refrain from criticizing the organization as a whole.

That said, there is also probably no need to continue the debate with
Chinna as an individual.

Steve