Re: Scenario-Question matrix

On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 02:42:36PM -0400, Andrew Krywaniuk wrote:
> I'm not really keen on this question format. I feel that I can give more
> insightful answers when left to my own devices. I guess these should
> supplement the answers I already gave.

Well, I sent out the questions a week before we started feeding them
to the list, a few questions at a time, hoping that folks would help
improve the questions before we started this whole process.  This is
still possible; if you have any suggestions on how any of the
questions which we haven't gotten to yet could be improved, please let
us know!

As for the format of dribbling out a few questions every day or so,
the reason why we did this was that the working group didn't seem to
be making a lot of progress on deciding these questions left to its
own devices.  This was an experiment to see if we could help the
process a long with just a little bit more formality.

As Barbara suggested, if someone would like to take some time and
effort into evaluating the entire set of questions against one or more
scenarios, that would also be useful, and would be a great cross-check
to the existing discussion.  Just let us know that you're willing to
work on such a (sub-)document, so we can make sure we don't have
multiple people working on the same scenario.

In the meantime, though, since we're getting a lot of useful
discussion with this particular format, it seems to me like it would
be useful to continue this experiment.  As always, comments and
suggestions are always appreciated.

						- Ted