RE: Scenario-Question matrix

> On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 02:42:36PM -0400, Andrew Krywaniuk wrote:
> > I'm not really keen on this question format. I feel that I
> can give more
> > insightful answers when left to my own devices. I guess these should
> > supplement the answers I already gave.
>
> Well, I sent out the questions a week before we started feeding them
> to the list, a few questions at a time, hoping that folks would help
> improve the questions before we started this whole process.

Okay, allow me to rephrase. I'm not really keen on Barbara's request to
always refer the answers back to the scenarios. I was doing fine just
answering the individual questions in a free form way, but trying to come up
with an answer for how PFS applies to delay-sensitive devices and PPVPN/MPLS
is just too hard.

Andrew
There are no rules, only regulations. Luckily,
history has shown that with time, hard work,
and lots of love, anyone can be a technocrat.