new I-D

I've just submitted a new I-D about the "transient pseudo-NAT" attack
which was discovered for mobility signaling but applies to IKE with
a "NAT traversal" facility. My plan is to revise my IPsec vs. Mobile IPv6
I-D and to add a section about IKEv2 with:
 - an optional protection for transport headers (i.e., real source
   and destination addresses)
 - a discussion about to use or not addresses in identities
   (cf. the "addresses and IKEv2" thread)
 - a generalized cookie request mechanism (return routability check)
 - etc.

Francis.Dupont@enst-bretagne.fr