Re: apology

Steve, unless you are a conspiracy theorist or something, this is pretty
much common knowledge. No one represents the corporation cisco, like no
one represents bbn. So, people brought this to your attention! Wonder why
you think "we" meant cisco and not just people who agree with me. If some
one puts out a draft and the author is from cisco, does it mean the
proposal is from cisco?!

    chinna

On Fri, 21 Jun 2002, Stephen Kent wrote:

> It was brought to my attention that Chinna is just one of several
> Cisco employee participating in the IPsec discussions, and that his
> "unique" perspective on matters ought not be viewed as representative
> of the organization.  BBN is now part of a very large organization,
> and I am sensitive to the difference between individual and corporate
> positions. So, despite the use of "we" by Chinna in his postings, I
> will not assume that his postings represent a corporate stance, and
> thus refrain from criticizing the organization as a whole.
>
> That said, there is also probably no need to continue the debate with
> Chinna as an individual.
>
> Steve

__
chinna narasimha reddy pellacuru
"Moral Clarity: Def. When you do it, it is moral relativism, when I do it,
it is the repudiation of moral equivalence."